All of your interactions with Preferred Home Care staff in which your equipment requirements are discussed will be with a licensed medical professional. We care about each of our clients and want them to know that the instructions and advice given by our staff is backed by years of experience in the healthcare field.
We will work with your physician’s office to ensure all proper documentation is received and attended to as well as make sure your equipment facilitates compliance with your physician’s instructions. This open communication will help your physician monitor your care and adjust their recommendations as your needs change.
Services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- All respiratory equipment and services include oxygen, BiPAP, CPAP & Nebulizers
- Durable Medical Equipment
- All patient contacts provided by Licensed Medical Professionals
- Individualized information and teaching about your specific condition
- Certified Compression Fitter on staff
- Specific hands on instruction on the operation and maintenance of the equipment you will use
- Insurance billing
- We accept most major insurances, including Blue Cross Blue Shield, Health Republic, Univera, Medicaid, Medicare HMOs, and more
Each of our services comes with a strong commitment to patient education, comfort, and independence. Our priority is to make sure you have the equipment you need and know how to use and maintain it. We are accredited through The Compliance Team, and that means you will receive superior service from qualified, experienced professionals when you come to Preferred Home Care.